The Student News Site of Paducah Tilghman High School

The Tilghman Bell

The Tilghman Bell

The Tilghman Bell

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

November 7th Kentucky Election Results

November 2023 Election RESULTS

On Tuesday, November 7th many Kentuckians gathered at their respective polling sites to cast their votes. The big race on the ballot was the race for Governor of the Commonwealth between Incumbent Andy Beshear, and Attorney General Daniel Cameron. It is important not to undermine the other races including Attorney General, Agricultural Commissioner, Secretary of State, Auditor, and Treasurer.

In the race for Governor of Kentucky, Andy Beshear came out victorious. Gov. Andy Beshear, a Democrat, was seeking re-election after an inaugural term buffeted by the coronavirus pandemic and a series of tragic natural disasters across the state. He faced Daniel Cameron, the previous state attorney general and a Republican widely viewed as a rising star for the party.

A list of results from all the other races with total numbers of votes will follow:

Attorney General

Candidate Party Percent
Russell Coleman Republican 58.0%
Pamela Stevenson Democrat 42.0%

Secretary of State

Candidate Party Percent
Michael Adams Republican 60.6%
Charles Wheatley Democrat 39.4%

Agriculture Commissioner

Candidate                                         Party                                      Percent

Johnathan Shell                               Republican                             59%

Sierra Enlow                                     Democrat                                41%

Auditor

Candidate                                         Party                                      Percent

Allison Ball                                       Republican                             61%

Kimberley Reeder                           Democrat                                39%

Treasure

Candidate                                         Party                                      Percent

Mark Metcalf                                    Republican                             57%

Michael Bowman                             Democrat                                43%