The Student News Site of Paducah Tilghman High School

The Tilghman Bell

The Tilghman Bell

The Tilghman Bell

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

The Tilghman Bell Has Expanded!!!

The Tilghman Bell Has Expanded!!!

Social media has begun to take up a large portion of time for both teenage students and adults. Whether it be TikTok, Instagram, or Snapchat, a lot of students have social media platforms, and in some cases, run more than one account. Likewise, many TikTok users spend an average of 95 minutes a day scrolling and watching the short videos posted on their “for you page.”As of 2021, Instagram has over 1.4 billion active users and TikTok, not too far behind, has around 1 billion.

This year, The Tilghman Bell has taken on new platforms. In addition to articles being accessed from here on our website, readers can also check us out on Instagram and TikTok for more post from the Bell. Content will range from new article reminders to fun videos from Tilghman bell staff writers.

Not only has the Bell expanded to other platforms, but so have other clubs and organizations within Paducah Tilghman some being the student equity advisory council, the band of blue, PTHS drama, and PTHS alliance. Lots of information is shared on these accounts for students, so you should definitely check them out!

Follow The Tilghman Bell on TikTok @thetilghmanbell and on Instagram @thetilghman.bell.

Other school affiliated Instagram accounts:

@paducahtilghmanhs              @pths_alliance                        @pthsbob                @pths.volleyball

@pths.seac                              @pt.cheer                                @pths.drama               @ptpepclub_